We are a non-profit society established in October 2013. The society is run by a group of disabled persons on voluntarily basis. The operations of the society depends on the fund from the general public.
Objectives of the society:
1. To protect the rights of the physically disabled persons.
2. To prepare services and opportunities for the physically disabled persons.
3. To give comments and suggestions to the government and the authorities concerned for better accessibilities and living conditions for the physically disabled persons.
4. To create public awareness on the needs and capabilities of the physically disabled persons.
We organize the following activities:
– Physical rehabilitation
– Recreational activities
– Exposure to pre-vocational training and working skill
– Placement of job with earning
– Couselling and progress follow up